Wednesday, February 13, 2013

All you need is L-O-V-E...

BUT IT DOESN'T HURT TO HAVE A FEW OF 
SOPHIE'S SWEET TREATS TOO!
Since today is Valentines Day, I thought I would go with the L-O-V-E theme,
Here is how Sophie's Sweet Treats brought LOVE to India.

L - is for laughter...



O - is for orphans...
OHHHHH, how they loved the "dots"
donated by Scoops DeVille
in Hartford
(they serve delicious ice cream too
my favorite is Red Velvet) 


V - is for video...
watch and enjoy!




E - is for eating and enjoying...






Along with LOVE
comes XOXO too...
This is a picture of me and Kusuma,
she is the little girl who I have sponsored 
for the past 2 years.
I was happy to see her and
share lots of XOXO with her!


I hope you enjoyed seeing the pictures
as much as I enjoyed sharing the treats!
Thank you for your support!!!!
Love  
Sophie











3 comments:

  1. YUM YUM :) sweets from a sweet heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Sophie! What a perfect Valentine's Day post! I love the love that is in all of these photographs! We love seeing these photos and are so glad that you spent the time compiling them and writing this clever post!

    ReplyDelete